Tuesday, March 6, 2012

The Lagerfeld Look

Hello there, fashion blogging world. As I know you all are well acquainted with Lauren however, I am new in these waters. I’m Emily and I’m going to start off by saying I have a problem. I have this itty bitty (and when I say “itty bitty” I actually mean gigantic) obsession with Kaiser Karl Lagerfeld. Yesterday I raided my closet and this is what happened…

P3060007

P3060018

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

P3060013

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

This is what I like to call the Lagerfeld look with a feminine touch.

Pretty good, no? That is to say if Uncle Karl wore heels and were an awful lot shorter.

From me to you with love,

Emily.

PS- Thank you, Lauren, for the wonderful photography job.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for taking the time to read and comment! We visit all the blogs that comment on ours (unless they ask us to.).