Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Moodboard: Witchy Floral

Spring 2012

It’s times like these that I wish I had a harsher face. If I did, I may be able to pull off a witchy look. But alas, I was born with a round face, so it just doesn’t sit quite right on me. I guess I’ll have to stick to classic chic. (I swear, if I had a dollar for every time I wanted to look more “witchy,” I’d have enough to buy a Chanel bag, at least…)

That being said, I still can’t wait to break out the sheer pastel button-ups and floral pants (to match my flower crown, DUH!)

Stay hot tater tots,

Lauren

1 comment:

  1. Very cute collage! I can't wait to work the pastel trend either!

    Best,

    Tamara B.
    lilmissstyleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thanks for taking the time to read and comment! We visit all the blogs that comment on ours (unless they ask us to.).