Monday, March 5, 2012

Why I left CKMS

image

Today will be the anniversary of a monumental decision in my life – my decision to move blogs and to blog with my friend Emily. The subject came up in art class, when Emily asked if I wanted to start a blog with her. I said yes.

But why leave your old blog, you ask? Why not blog on both? I can answer that easily. I haven’t posted on my old blog in a month. I blog in spurts, generally – I’ll go through periods when I post every day, and then I won’t post for weeks. I figured that blogging with another person would give me the kick in the rear I need to actually stick to blogging. Plus I rarely have enough inspiration for one blog, let alone two.

Anyway, I’m still here. Expect to see regular posting begin tomorrow!

Love,

Lauren.

Picture via WeHeartIt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for taking the time to read and comment! We visit all the blogs that comment on ours (unless they ask us to.).